Villa in Gulluk, Bodrum, Turkey - Great Location, 3 Mins Walk to the Beach
This bright spacious villa boasts spectacular views over the Aegean sea and out towards the rest of the Bodrum Peninsula and the Greek Island of Leros. It benefits from a wrap around veranda and upstairs terrace offering plenty of opportunities to watch the ships pass by and stunning sunsets in total seclusion. This modern luxury property has lovely gardens with poolside barbecue and terrace and is just 300m from the sea. The huge windows, open plan space and double height ceilings make this larger than average villa very light and airy. The villa benefits from full air conditioning. Gulluk is a beautiful, unspoilt fishing village situated on the Bodrum Peninsular. It has an abundance of local fish restaurants serving freshly caught sea bass and bream. It also has several supermarkets, banks, a multitude of local shops and a popular Thursday market. It is located just 10 mins from the airport and 35 mins from Bodrum town centre.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Local beach is 300m away. There are several small beaches in Gulluk itself that are easily accessible. The larger beaches at Gumbet and Bitez are 40 minutes drive away.
Bodrum/Milas airport is just 10 minutes away by car. We can help you to arrange car hire. Dolmus bus services operate from Gulluk town centre.
There are boat trips from Gulluk to the ancient Roman city of Iassos (30 mins).
Bodrum (35 mins) is a bustling port filled with shops, bazaars, restaurants and lively clubs - visit Bodrum castle, the ancient amphitheatre, the famous Halikarnas outdoor disco or take the short hydrofoil trip over to Kos. The Dedeman water park also makes a great family day out.
Ephesus (2 hrs) - A must-see, stunning ancient city. Didim (2 hrs) - Temple of Apollo. Dalyan (3.5 hrs) - Royal Lycian rock tombs.
Banks, supermarkets and garage are to be found in nearby Gulluk. There is also a handy mini-market just 1 minute away from the villa so that you can buy fresh supplies daily (open seasonally). Hypermarkets such as Kipa (Tesco owned) can be found in Bodrum.
- Booking Notes:
Bookings can be made by phone or email. 20% deposit on booking and balance due 6 weeks prior to departure. £100 damage deposit which will be refunded within 10 days of your return subject to no damage/breakages.
Usually at the weekend, but we can be flexible depending upon the departure time of any previous guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week and include a grocery welcome pack on arrival.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Separate WC
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En suite bathroom, bedroom 1. Fully tiled with wc, basin, bath/shower over. Main bathroom. Fully tiled with wc, basin and bath/shower over and washing machine (as is the Turkish custom). Downstairs cloakroom. Basin and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (en suite) with double bed and access to sea view balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and access to sea view balcony. Bedroom 3 with double bed and sea views.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning in all rooms. No smoking please inside the villa. Outside: The villa has a private pool set in lovely gardens. There is a secluded stone patio with sun loungers and poolside barbecue. A large outdoor table provides seating for 8, perfect for al fresco dining. The villa also has a lovely shady wrap around veranda and upstairs balcony providing ideal locations for sunny breakfasts or sunset cocktails. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen provided. Please can you bring your own beach towels. Villa cleaned between visits, extra cleaning available on request. Swimming pool will be maintained during your stay. Other: The open-plan dining area has a huge table which can seat 8-10 comfortably. There are French windows opening onto the veranda and gardens.