Apartment in Torviscas, Adeje, Tenerife - Quiet Location, Only 2 Minutes From Beach/Harbour, Close To Golf Courses
This is a recently refurbished to a high standard 3 bedroom apartment in Santa Maria, which is under new ownership. There are two balcony´s one at the front and one at the back, so as long as the sun shines you can sit in it, it is a two minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes to the marina it is also close to shops and bars, it is in a lovely quiet area. But also close to many restaurants and bars.
Hospitality pack of water and milk for arrival.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely apartment in great location
About the Owner
We live in England with our three children and now two grandchildren. We run our own company making, pillows, cushions, duvets etc and are kept very busy with this, so our holidays are most important. We have spent many weeks in Tenerife and have really fallen in love with the Island.
4.3 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely apartment in great location
A great time
The apartment is well equipped to the point of two or three hairdryers and a similar amount of irons (luckily I do not use these), also, although on the first floor it is quite peaceful with very little noise.
The complex has various swimming pools and a nice sun terrace and being very central has easy access to beaches and restaurants etc.
All in all a very nice place to stay and if we return to Tenerife we would stay again.
needs money spending on it.
It has been purchased by someone else so hopefully the changes will happen
still we had a lovely time and ignored the poor surroundings.
santa maria is the place to be, central to all thats going on.
We have only just taken over ownership of the apartment and more than aware that it needs updating but because we honored the previous owners bookings (which this one was) we were not able to get out there until 14th November, so unable to do the furniture updating etc. This is all being done on this week and some repairs which badly need doing.
Cleaning I could have put right and there is no excuse I would have sent the cleaners back.
We are very sorry that this has been left, but as I say all the updating etc is being done as soon as previous owners renters have taken their holiday and we can get in there to do it.
From the Owner
“We bought the Santa Maria apartment, because of the fantastic facilities in the area. There is a nice beach and marina within a few minutes walk. Plenty of restaurants and bars to suit any age or pocket all within easy reach.”
Activity and Interests
The lovely sandy beach is a two minute walk from the apartment and the Marina front is also here. Plus many bars and restaurants and also a good variety of shops.
The airport is Tenerife South it is a 20min drive to apartment a taxi should cost 25-30 euro, no car needed although there are plenty of car hire firms. There is a taxi rank at the bottom of the road.
Everything is within walking distance, Los Cristianos is 5 min in taxi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Additional information about rental rates
- Fees No additional mandatory fees
- Refundable Damage Deposit £200.00
A deposit of £100 per week is required at booking and the balance four weeks before arrival. Anyone inquiring about the apartment has to confirm booking with me within 2/3 days or I have to take it that they do not want the booking and let it out to someone else, the address to send cheque's to is
22 South Maundin
BUCKS HP14 4LZ UK
There will be a £200 deposit required for breakages and damage with the balance, this will be returned ASAP after sign off.
Friday to Friday is preferred (but negotiable), if people can vacate the room by 10am latest and new arrivals book in at 2pm earliest.
Notes on prices:
Please ask for price details as the weeks do vary, but they start from £625.00 per week. Even though weeks may be booked out on the availability please ask as I book many weeks out for family and friends and they don't always take these.
It is with much regret that we have had to ask for a deposit for breakages and damage, this is due to bad experiences recently, we have updated to a high standard and would like it to remain like this for everyone to enjoy.
From the Owner
“The apartment is very spacious and light, with three double bedrooms and modern fitted kitchen. The complex offers good facilities for both children and adults and is very well maintained. Although the apartment is on the first floor it is very quiet and private.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom with shower and bath in main bedroom 2nd bathroom has shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size bed and is en suite, with door to main balcony. Bedroom 2 has a double bed, patio doors to main balcony. Bedroom 3 has 2 single 3ft beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Strictly no-smoking in apartment for pleasure of guests and insurance purposes. There are two balconies to smoke and ashtrays provided. Strictly no pets. Important: I do not take responsibility for any loss, injury, or accident whether personal or otherwise suffered by you or any member of your party while staying in our apartment and recommend you take out suitable insurance before travelling. You are responsible for all members of your party. All breakages/damage must be paid for or replaced. No under 25's. The apartment must be cleared of all rubbish (including any leftovers in the fridge) and beds stripped with sheets ready for cleaners, please leave all towels in the bath. Outside: The pool area is very well looked after. It has a pool which is about 50 x 40ft another which is heated about 20 x 15ft it also has a tots pool. The sunbeds and mattresses are free to use. There is a cafe/bar on the complex and a restaurant. There is also an onsite Hairdressers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The linen and towels are changed weekly and the apartment is cleaned after each use. Beach towels are not supplied.