Villa in Porto Cristo Novo, Mallorca - Peaceful Location. 4 - 6 mins Walk to 2 Beaches
Located 2 miles from the beautiful harbour of Porto Cristo. Only 5 mins walk from 2 beaches, Cala Anguila and Cala Mandia. 1 minute's walk from a tennis club, with many great golf courses nearby. Set in a quiet residential area yet within easy walking distance of restaurants, bars and shops.This modern, beautifully furnished villa, provides everything you need for a dream holiday. With all rooms located on one level, it has easy access for visitors of all ages. With private pool and extensive terrace areas. The beautiful town of Porto Cristo and its stunning harbour is 2 miles away. There you will find the famous Coves del Drac. Manacor, the islands second largest town is 20 mins drive known for its manufacture of Marjorcia pearls and furniture, good selection of restaurants, shops and bars. The cosmopolitan city of Palma is a must to visit with its wonderful cathedral, shops, restaurants and bars. There are an abundance of beautiful villages to visit and many walks.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Your house is simply amazing, a great location, luxurious and fantastic value."
"We can't wait to visit again."
'Just a quick email to say that we have had an amazing time and were very impressed with the villa the pictures don't do it justice!'
'We're all still raving about the villa it was brilliant'
'Thank you for letting us rent your villa it is a lovely holiday home, very well situated and beautifully furnished. We had a lovely time'
'Just to let you know thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your villa. It was a beautiful villa in a beautiful location just what we needed.'
'Your villa is gorgeous and we had everything we needed and more.'
"Thank you so much for letting us have your villa last week. We had a really great time and loved the location. We would all love visit again".
"I wanted to thank you for our stay at your house. The house was lovely--very comfortable and beautifully appointed."
Activity and Interests
Cala Anguila cove is a 5 minute walk from the villa, enjoy its crystal clear waters, sandy beach and dramatic backdrop then, relax at the exclusive beach café with your favourite tipple. Sunbeds and shades available to hire. Cala Mandia beach is a short walk from here with another excellent beach cafe.
Palma airport is 50 mins drive on very good roads. A taxi costs approx 58 Euros each way. Car hire is not essential as all amenities are within easy walking distance. Regular local buses are available to Porto Cristo and from there to surrounding towns including Manacor and Palma.
The town of Porto Cristo and its stunning harbour is 2 miles away there you will find the famous Coves del Drac. Manacor, the islands second largest town is 20 mins drive known for its manufacture of Marjorcia pearls and furniture, good selection of restaurants, shops and bars. The cosmopolitan city of Palma is a must to visit with its wonderful cathedral, shops, restaurants and bars. There are an abundance of beautiful villages to visit and many walks.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Apr 2015 - 1 Jul 2015
7 night minimum stay
2 Jul 2015 - 16 Sep 2015
7 night minimum stay
17 Sep 2015 - 1 Oct 2015
7 night minimum stay
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (British Pound), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
- Booking Notes:
There is a 25% non-refundable deposit payable upon booking and full payment is required 8 weeks before departure. For last minute bookings the full amount is payable immediately.
Villa change over times: Arrival – Villa will be available from 16.00 hrs (Local time), unless previously arranged. Departure – Villa must be vacated by 10.00 (Local time) to facilitate cleaning for next booking.
There is a £250 refundable deposit required as damage bond.
Saturday preferred changeover but will attempt to accomodate other days where possible.
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1, marble with bath/shower, wc and bidet. Bathroom 2, marble with bath/shower, wc and bidet. Bathroom 3, Shower and wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with twin single beds. ALL rooms have double fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Traditional Mallorcian build, combined with speciality heat reflective glass, ensuring that the large well ventilated rooms remain at a comfortable temperature, throughout the year. Outside: The Villa has pretty gardens. The private driveway ensures easy access to all amenities. Extensive hedgerows ensure privacy and tranquilty. Utility Room: With shower and separate WC. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Immaculately cleaned prior to visit. Linen changed. Any other service available to your requirements (subject to prior agreement and pricing). Final cleaning cost 20 Euros per person (Minimum charge 120 euros). Other: Own private pool, with patio furniture and sunbeds. Terraced, shaded area with table, 8 chairs, cushioned bamboo furniture. Outside games room with pool table, table tennis table. Extensive terrace areas.Private garden.