Townhouse in Villacana, Estepona / Puerto Banus, Costa del Sol - Superbly Located For Beach, Golf, Shopping And Quality Restaurants
This well equipped 2 bedroom townhouse, with direct access to the beach, is situated in the award winning Villacana complex which boasts 6 swimming pools (including children’s pool), 4 restaurants, sports facilities and mini market on site. Enter the house and feel at home with marble floors, air conditioned bedrooms and private patio with barbeque area. The property has an open plan ground floor incorporating large lounge/dining area and well equipped kitchen. Up the open staircase to the 2 air conditioned bedrooms, one with balcony, the other with en-suite shower and house bathroom. Villacana has been called one of the finest complexes on the coastline. Built over 20 years ago in an attractive Andalusian style with archways and courtyards with beautiful flowers and plants. The towns of Cancelada, Puerto Banus and Estepona are all close at hand.
About the Owner
Hi, we are a young family based in the North of the UK who have been holidaying in Villacana for 10 years.
We loved the area so much that we decided to buy a property on the Villacana South complex in 2005. Our house, which we have tried to give a contemporary feel, I hope reflects our personalities, fun, vibrant and a love of the sun and sea.
Richard is a very keen golfer which is fantastic for him because he is spoilt for choice as to which golf course to choose. There are numerous nearby courses suitable for all standards.
From the Owner
“We love this area because of the beach, the complex with its family friendly facilities, the selection of swimming pools and the onsite restaurants and of course the golf! We love to eat out at local Spanish restaurants and Villacana is situation in the ideal place, just a 5 minute walk across to Cancelada, a small Spanish village which has some fabulous restaurants. Of course we are not far from Puerto Banus and if like us, occasionally you want to do a bit of people watching whilst having a drink on the port then that is the place to go.”
Activity and Interests
Villacana fronts and has direct access to Playa De Cancelada, a long sandy beach.
The nearest airport is Malaga a 45 min drive. Good bus route from Malaga to Marbella.
Taxi fares are approx 80 euros one way. Alternatively you can use Gibralta airport which is a similar distance.
The local town of Cancelada is a 5 min walk which has a wide selection of good quality Spanish restaurants, local shops and banks and Puerto Banus and Estepona are a 10 min drive.
There are on site property managers who can assist with almost any matter including car rental, days excursions, points of interest, etc etc.
- Booking Notes:
A 50% deposit is made at the time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover days are flexible and to suit.
From the Owner
“Our house is very close to the beach and the main swimming pools and surrounding sunbathing areas. We love this as it means if we have forgotten something or need to nip back, it is only 2 minutes away. Although we do hire a car, there is also a fast bus route which takes you from Malaga airport down to Marbella (it takes about 40 minutes). From there you can very easily get a cab to Villacana (another 10 minutes). We are also about 40 minutes away from a great outdoor water park which is a fabulous day out for kids and adults! Selwo Safari Park is only 15 minutes drive down the road from us and is a great day out if you fancy a break from the beach or pool.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled house bathroom with bath, shower, bidet, WC and wash basin. En-suite shower to bedroom 2.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, wardrobe and small balcony over private patio. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, large wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villacana is suited to all holiday makers including couples and families with children of all ages and golfers. Outside: Private patio area with BBQ, table, chairs and parasol. There are 6 shared swimming pools on-site including children's pool, together with 4 restaurants, mini market open 7 days a week and sports and gym facilities also on site. Utility Room: Under stairs cupboard containing iron/ iron board, golf clubs, sun loungers, beach chairs, range of children’s toys, games and inflatables and travel cot. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: House towels and linen are included. The property is cleaned and linen and towels changed on a weekly basis. Additional cleaning is available and payable locally.