Apartment in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Our duplex (two storey) apartment is in the holiday resort of Caleta de Fuste on a friendly, centrally located complex. The complex is nicely landscaped and has a large swimming pool and additional childrens pool. Situated in an ideal location, the apartment is just a couple of minutes' walk to the coastline, less than five minutes' walk to the local sandy beach, and very central for shops, bars and nightlife. There is a late night supermarket in the next road and a free bus service that picks up outside the complex to take you to the large shopping arcade and golf course. The apartment consists of a lounge with two sofas (both sofa beds), breakfast bar, fully equipped kitchen and toilet downstairs. Upstairs is a double bedroom and bathroom with shower and second toilet. Private balconies both upstairs and downstairs are perfect for outside dining. The apartment also contains linen, towels, pillows and bedding. The apartment has a TV, DVD player, stereo & iPod docking station.
Top Traveller Review
Great Place To Stay
About the Owner
4.5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Great Place To Stay
Brilliant relaxing holiday
Would recommend this for couples and younger families
Activity and Interests
The complex is situated just 2 minutes walk to the coastline and 5 minutes walk to the safe man made sandy beach. The beach is a lovely horse shoe shape and is children friendly. There are many more beaches situated on the island and can be found within a 30 minute drive either north or south.
The complex is in a perfect location in the resort, which is approx 10 minutes drive from the airport (about 10 Euros in a taxi). Hire cars can be obtained locally although are not needed around the resort. Should you wish to travel further afield the bus service is also extremely reliable.
The resort has a number of banks, shops and supermarkets. There is a larger supermarket and shopping centre five minutes' drive away, with a bowling alley. You can participate in a number of activities available at the beach and harbour. These include scuba diving, windsurfing and sea bound excursions.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
1 night minimum stay
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (British Pound), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
- Booking Notes:
Once we have confirmed your booking a 50% non refundable deposit is required. Full payment is due one month prior to departure along with £50 returnable security deposit.
Changeover days are flexible, please contact us with your requirements.
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Separate WC
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The upstairs bathroom consists of bath/shower, toilet, wash basin and mirror. The downstairs bathroom includes a toilet and wash basin.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: The upstairs bedroom has fitted wardrobe, double bed, bed side tables, a pedestal fan and sunblock curtains. There is also a travel cot suitable for babies up to six months. The room has a private sun terrace. Downstairs both sofas are sofa beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Downstairs there is a front porch and patio area with furniture. From the bedroom upstairs there are patio doors leading to a sun terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Other: To the rear of the kitchen there is a small outside area with washing machine. There is also a safe within the apartment.