Apartments in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura - Ideal Location in Caleta de Fuste
This lovely apartment is just a short stroll from both the golden sandy beach and the town centre of Caleta de Fuste with its shops, bars and restaurant to suit all tastes and pockets. It comes with everything you need to enjoy your holiday. It has all the usual facilities and is situated on a small, private complex with swimming pool and private parking.
Top Traveller Review
Ou Winter break
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Lovely apartment and the great bonus of having two balconies to enjoy most of the sunshine. Very impressed with bus servces."
"Lovely apartment, well furnished and very nicely laid out. We have holidayed well here."
"The apartment was great, very well appointed ad near to all the night lfe. We hope to visit again next year."
"Had a great holiday. Apartment was great. Hope to come here again."
1 holidaymaker review
Ou Winter break
Activity and Interests
A 5 minute stroll from the apartment takes you to the golden, sandy beach set in a horse shoe bay where the gentle lapping sea makes for some of the safest bathing in Europe. The town centre has shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Entertainment can be found in various bars and complexes (everything from live groups to karaoke, bingo and quizzes) but there are also little quiet bars whRestaurants include Chinese, Greek, Indian, Mexican, Thai, tapas bars & British pub-grub.
Fuerteventura Airport is a 15 minute taxi journey. Taxis and buses are cheap and the position of the apartment means that a car is not necessary although we recommend one to fully appreciate and explore this lovely island, one of the least developed of the Canary islands.
Caleta de Fuste is an up-and-coming resort and is ideally placed for exploring this unspoilt island. An excellent bus service serves the town and taxis are cheap. From it you can easily reach the massive sand dunes in north, the golden beaches of the south or the opposite side of the island which has deserted coves, small fishing villages, spectacular cliff top walks, a coastline reminiscent of Cornwall.
Shops, banks and supermarkets are all locally available. Water sports abound from windsurfing to scuba diving and jet ski - whether you are a complete novice or expert. There is a ten pin bowling alley nearby and a multi-screen cinema and other facilities include mini golf, cycling, quad bike and cycle hire, tennis and camel rides not forgetting the nearby championship golf course.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Additional information about rental rates
- Fees No additional mandatory fees
Generally Wednesdays but other days may be accommodated. Apartments are available from 5pm on day of arrival (earlier if possible) and are to be vacated by 10.30am on departure day.
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower over - separate WC
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: 1 Bedroom Apartment Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Towels and bed linen are provided and changed weekly. There is also off street parking. It is just a five minute stroll from the golden sandy beach and the town centre with its shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets. Outside: There is a patio table and chairs for dining al fresco and also private sunbeds by the swimming pool which is set in a pleasant communal garden area. There is also an outside shower. A few minutes walk will take you to the beach and the centre of the resort. Private parking is also available for those hiring a car. Utility Room: Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing board, Kettle, Toaster, Sandwich toaster, Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels for use in the apartment, changed weekly. Other: Dining area with table and 4 chairs